Here is another installation guide where you will learn how to download and install Vimeo Kodi Addon on the latest version of Kodi and other Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. Vimeo is one of the biggest video watching and sharing website which is loaded with tons of video such as fashion videos, music videos, documentaries, and amateur video projects like animated shorts. If you love to watch Vimeo then why not install a Vimeo on your Kodi as well. Vimeo Addon is officially available for the Kodi player. You can enjoy Vimeo for free and there are paid Vimeo Plans as well which give users access to proper Vimeo account.
If you have a Vimeo add-on installed then you will be able to browse and stream Vimeo content directly from your Kodi device. Check out the methods shared below to download & install Vimeo add-on. Vimeo is an official Kodi add-on, so it’s easier to install Vimeo. Follow the methods shared below to enjoy Vimeo content on your Kodi device.
Methods to Install Vimeo on Kodi Player
Following are the methods which are available to download & install the Vimeo on Kodi player. Read both the methods and see which one is suitable for you.
- Download Vimeo Kodi Addon using Install from Zip file
- How to Install Vimeo Kodi using Kodi Addon Repository
Let’s understand both the methods in details. Refer to the images/ screenshots for easy or better understanding.
Download Vimeo Kodi Addon using Install from Zip file
Here is the first method where we will download & install the Vimeo add-on using the Zip file. Firstly, we need to download the Zip file and then install it on Kodi latest player. Here are the steps.
Step 1: Firstly we are going to download the Vimeo Add-on Zip file from the link: https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/vimeo
Step 2: Open the Kodi Player/ application.
Step 3: Click on the “Add-ons” option available on the left sidebar.
Step 4: Click on the Package installer icon, available on the Top left of the screen.
Step 5: Click on the “Install from Zip file” option.
Step 6: Navigate to the Repo that we have downloaded in the first step.
Step 7: Choose “Install”
Step 8: There will be an Addon Enabled Notification of Vimeo Kodi addon after the successful installation. Wait for the notification to appear as shown below.
You will be able to enjoy the content of Vimeo on your Kodi after receiving the Addon Enabled Notification of Vimeo Kodi Addon. Read the next sections to know how to configure or use Vimeo Kodi add-on.
How to Install Vimeo Kodi using Kodi Addon Repository
As mentioned above that Vimeo add-on is officially available for Kodi which means that there is no need for any third party repository. It’s pretty simple to install the Vimeo add-on, follow the simple steps shared below to install Vimeo add-on directly from the default Kodi repository.
To install the Vimeo add-on, just follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Open the Kodi player/ application.
- Select the Add-ons option available on the left sidebar.
- Click on the icon that looks like an open box (upper left corner)
- Click on the Install from repository
- Now Select the Kodi Add-on repository
- Click on the Video add-ons
- Locate or find the Vimeo
- Click on it and a box describing the add-on appears.
- Click on the install option.
- Wait for the Addon enabled notification.
You are ready to stream the content of Vimeo once you get the Addon Enabled Notification of Vimeo Kodi Addon.
How to Use or Configure Vimeo Account on Kodi:
After successfully installing the Vimeo Kodi add-on, you need to Sign in using your Vimeo account. If you don’t know how to configure the Vimeo account on Kodi then follow the steps shared below.
Here’s how to use the Vimeo add-on for Kodi:
1) Open the “Kodi Player”
2) Click on the “Add-ons” option.
3) Select the “Video Add-ons” option
4) Click on “Vimeo”
5) You’ll see three options:
- Featured: Featured shows you videos which have been highlighted by the Vimeo staff.
- Search: The Search feature brings up a text input box which you can use to search.
- Sign In: The Sign In function takes you to the settings page for the Vimeo add-on. Enter your Vimeo username and password if you have one in order to be able to access your saved videos and other personal features.
How to Download Vimeo Videos:
If you are looking to download the Vimeo video then use the Vimeo video downloaded i.e. KlickMeo
As you all know that there are a lot of high-quality videos that are available on Vimeo. You might want to save or download these video in the storage of your computer or laptop. If yes, then use the Vimeo Video Downloader. It’s pretty simple to use the downloader, all you need to do is follow the steps shared below.
How to Use KlickMeo
Follow the steps;
- You need to first Copy the Video URL and then Paste it into the URL box of Klickmeo.
- Click on the Download button.
- A download Page will open from where you can download the Video of your desired format and Quality.
So now you know how to download & install Vimeo on Kodi, how to configure Vimeo, how to download videos from Vimeo etc. Hopefully, this information is useful, if yes, then please share with other people as well on social media platforms. Keep on checking this site for more useful Kodi related information.