Project M is a Kodi add-on which allows users to stream TV shows, Movies, Music, and Sports. There are subsections for Sections include IPTV, Movies, Music, Playlisters, Falcon, Sports, Television, and more. Here you will find an installation guide to download and install the Project M Kodi add-on on Kodi 17.6 latest, other Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis series. This add-on is currently available in the Merlin Repository. Here we’ve shared two different methods, use any method which you understand the best.
Kodi is used by people around the world to watch the content that is available on the internet. The best thing about Kodi is that it allows users to install add-ons and watch the different type of content that is available here on the internet. However, one should be cautious while downloading any third party add-on. People use VPN when it comes to installing any third party add-on for Piracy and security reasons.
How to Install Project M Kodi Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi Jarvis
This page shows two methods which can be used to download and install the Project M Kodi add-on on Kodi 17.6 latest, other Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis series. Read both the methods and decide which one you want to pick.
- Method 1: Install Project M Kodi Addon (Direct Method)
- Method 2: Install Project M Kodi Addon using File Manager
Note: This is a Third Party Addon/Build/Repo and Hence Don’t post any Queries related to this on Official Kodi Forums.
Disclaimer: koditvinfo.com is just an informative site which provides information about Kodi add-ons, skins, builds, Repos, and installation guides etc. Koditvinfo.com is nowhere affiliated with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Kodi TV Info does not support any kind of Software Piracy and Copyright infringement. This site is only a Kodi information providing site. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Download & Install Project M Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton 17.6 – Method 1
Here is the first method, follow the step carefully, refer to the images for easy understanding.
Step 1: Download the Repo http://mwiz.uk/repo/
Step 2: Open the Kodi application on your device.
Step 3: Click on the “Add-ons” section available in the left portion of the Kodi home screen.
Step 4: Click on the “Package Installer” option as shown in the image below. This icon is available on the top left of the screen.
Step 5: Select “Install from zip file” option.
Step 6: Find or Locate the Repo that we have downloaded in the first step, click on that or select it and then click “OK”
Step 7: Wait for the Merlin Repository Add-on Installed notification. Proceed further only after you see the notification.
Step 8: Choose “Install from Repository” option.
Step 9: Then click on the “Merlin Repository”
Step 10: Select “Video add-ons”
Step 11: Find the Project M add-on and click on it.
Step 12: Click on the “Install” option to begin the installation process.
Step 13: You will get the “Project M Add-on Enabled Notification” upon the successful installation of the add-on.
If you get the notification, then the add-on is installed, enjoy the content that this add-on is offering.
Install Project M Addon on Kodi Krypton 17.6 using File Manager – Method 2
Here is the second method applicable to both Kodi Krypton 17 series and Kodi Jarvis series. This method is long in comparison to the first one. If you find any difficulty in the first method then use this method.
- Firstly open the Kodi Player.
- Then Click on the Settings icon (Gear icon).
- Click “File Manager”.
- Double click on the “Add source” option available on the left.
- There will be an “Add file source pop-up” on your screen. Choose “None”
- Enter the Path as “http://mwiz.uk/repo/” and Click on “OK”
- Enter the Media name as “Merlin” and Click OK.
- Now go back to the “Kodi Homescreen” and click on the Add-ons option.
- Then click on the “Package Installer” icon, available on the top left.
- Choose Install from Zip file option.
- Locate or find the “Merlin file” that we have created in the above step.
- Click on the repository.merlin.zip to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the top right to popup Merlin Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Open the Merlin Repository
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Locate or find the Project M, click on it.
- Click on the Install option.
- Wait for Addon Enabled Notification of Project M Kodi Addon.
Now you know both the method that can be used to download & install the Project M Kodi add-on on Kodi 17.6 latest, other Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis series. If you like this installation guide then share this site with other people as well. Keep checking this space for more useful Kodi information and installation guides.