Maverick TV is one of the Kodi add-ons which allow users to stream Movies, TV shows, Live Tv, and more. This add-on has a huge collection when it comes to watching movies, TV shows, and sports. The Maverick TV Kodi addon is an excellent source for all kinds of content that is well-rounded in a number of areas: movies, TV, sports, music, and more. The addon has playlists and contains some 4K content, which is hard to find in other places.
Check out the installation guides from below to know how to download and install the Maverick Kodi add-on on Kodi 17.6 latest, other Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis series.
How to Install Maverick Kodi Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi Jarvis
Here you will find two different methods which can be used to download and install the Maverick Kodi add-on on Kodi 17.6 latest, other Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis series. Read both the methods and decide which one you want to proceed with.
- Method 1: Install Maverick Kodi Addon (Direct Method)
- Method 2: Install Maverick Kodi Addon using File Manager
Note: This is a Third Party Addon/Build/Repo and Hence Don’t post any Queries related to this on Official Kodi Forums.
Disclaimer: koditvinfo.com is just an informative site which provides information about Kodi add-ons, skins, builds, Repos, and installation guides etc. Koditvinfo.com is nowhere affiliated with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Kodi TV Info does not support any kind of Software Piracy and Copyright infringement. This site is only a Kodi information providing site. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Install Maverick Kodi Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton – Method 1
Here is the step by step installation guide to download & install the Maverik add-on on Kodi Krypton 17.6. Follow the guide step by step, refer to the images for easy or better understanding.
Step 1: Firstly download the Repo http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
Step 2: Open the Kodi Player
Step 3: Select the “Add-ons” option available in the left section of the Kodi home screen.
Step 4: Click on the “Package Installer” icon, available on the top left of the Kodi screen.
Step 5: Select “Install from zip file”
Step 6: Choose the Repo that we have downloaded in the first step, click “OK”
Step 7: Wait for the Repo installed notification, proceed further only after you receive the following notification.
Step 8: Choose “Install from Repository”
Step 9: Click on “MavericTv Repo”
Step 10: Open “Video add-ons”
Step 11: Select the “Maverick TV” option
Step 12: Now you are on the installation page, click on the “Install” option to begin the installation of Maverick TV add-on.
Step 13: You will get the following notification upon the successful installation of Maverick TV add-on. If you get the notification, then start using the add-on t enjoy the content that this add-on offers.
Install Maverick Kodi Addon on Kodi Player using File Manager – Method 2
Here is another method which can be used by both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis series users to install the Maverick Kodi add-on using File Manager. This method is comparatively longer, make sure to follow the steps correctly.
- Open the Kodi application.
- Click on the System Settings icon (Gear icon).
- Click on the “File Manager” option.
- Double click on the “Add source” option available on the left.
- Add file source pop-up will appear on your screen. Choose “None”
- Enter the URL “http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo” and Click “OK”
- Enter the Media name as “Maverick” and Click OK.
- Now go back to the “Kodi Homescreen” and click on the Add-ons option.
- Then click on the “Package Installer” icon, available on the top left.
- Select Install from Zip file option.
- Click on the “Maverick file” that we have created in the above step.
- Click on the repository.maverickrepo-2.9.zip to begin the installation process.
- You will get a Popup of Merlin Repository Installed upon the successful installation.
- Open Install from Repository
- Click on the Maverick TV Repository
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Find the Maverick TV, click on it.
- Click on the Install option.
- Wait for Addon Enabled Notification of Maverick TV Addon.
Start using Maverick TV add-on, once you get the enabled notification.
Now you know both the method that can be used to download & install the Maverick TV add-on on Kodi 17.6 latest, other Kodi Krypton, Kodi Jarvis series. If you like this installation guide then share this site with other people as well. Keep checking this space for more useful Kodi information and installation guides.