Overview about the article:
This article is on the topic “How to Install Yoda Kodi Addon on Leia“. It is one of the Addons which is released on Leia 18. Many people don’t know how to Install Addons in their Kodi app. If you are one of those guys, Then read the whole Artie carefully.
This article contains a step by step guide to help you with the Yoda Kodi addon Installation. Please share this article with your friends so that they can also understand the concept. You can expect the best from this third-party addon, including a vast array of the latest TV shows, movies, live TV channels, music videos, documentaries and more.
What is Yoda Kodi addon in Leia 18?
The name of this Kodi Addon might sound familiar. That’s because it is after the Star Wars Master Jedi Night. This Addon is sure to be one of the most uncompromisingly high-quality additions to the Kodi addon scene lately. After its release many people Installed it on their Kodi app. Those who did not can see it here. Yoda has over 40 scrapers built into the addon, which scan the internet for media files. All you need to do is keep the dependencies updated.
Step by Step guide to Install Yoda Kodi Addon:
You should keep in mind that before Installing Kodi Addon, You have to enable the Installation from Unknown Sources in the Settings. Without this new system setting switched over, Kodi will not allow installation of the Yoda addon.
- Click on the Settings icon as shown in the picture below.
- Click on the File Manager option on the bottom right. For your reference, we have highlighted it below.
- Select the Add source option on the next window.
- Click the <None> option and click on the OK button.
- Here, you have to provide a custom URL. In the box, enter this source URL carefully http://2supremacy.uk/repo using your remote or keyboard depending on what device you are using.
- Once you entered the source URL, Choose a good name for your source anything you want. Click on the OK button.
- Double check for errors and click OK one last time to finish installation.
Install the Supremacy Repository
Refer to the steps given below to Install Supremacy Repository. Here is a step by step guide for you.
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen and click Add-ons as shown in the screen below.
- Next, click the Add-ons browser icon, sometimes called Package Manager which is on the top left and looks like a an open box icon.
- Click Install from zip file in this step.
- In this step you have to select the source where you saved the Repository. We named it as Supremacy.
- Click on the directory ” repository.supremacy-2.5.zip ” and then the zip file named repository.supremacy-2.5.zip.
- Now al you have to do is wait for a pop up menu that says Supremacy add-on installed!
How to Install Yoda Kodi Addon
- , click Install from repository in the addons menu.
- Select and open the Supremacy Repository from the list.
- Then, click Video add-ons in the Supremacy Repository directory.
- Now, Just scroll down to the bottom and select Yoda for installation.
- click the Install button in the next window
- Yoda add-on installed notification will show up on the top right (see the image below).
Now you are all set to use Yoda Kodi addon on your Kodi TV.
After reading this article on Yoda Kodi Addon, now you know how to install this addon. For more info on KodiTV, Please refer to our website. We have all latest information and all are easy to understand. Share your experience with us by commenting in the comment box.