Overview about the Article:
The guide below will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install Tomb Raider Kodi Build. Tomb Raider is an all-in-one build that has been popular among Kodi users for years. Here you will find a step by step guide to help you with the Installation of Tomb raider build Kodi addon.
If you are one of those people who are anxious to know about “Tomb Raider Build Kodi Addon”, Then you are in the right place. Read the whole article carefully to understand the process.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, I always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Tip to remember:
While using Kodi, Always remember that VPN is must. Without a VPN, You may fall into legal consequences. That’s why Kodi recommends all its users to use a good VPN. Right Now, Nord VPN is the best in the market.
Step by step guide for the Installation process:
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Choose File Manager on top left corner of the screen.
- Click Add source option as shown in the figure below.
- Click <None> option.
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type mavrepo or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Choose Add-ons menu item
- Choose the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file. For your reference it is shown in the field below.
- This will prompt you to allow unknown sources. Click Settings.
- Click toggle next to Unknown Sources to turn on
- Choose Yes
- This will take you back to zip file installation. Click Install from zip file again
- Select mavrepo or other name you assigned the media source
- Click repository.maverickrepo.zip
- Wait for MaverickTV Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click MaverickTV Repo
- Select Program Add-ons
- Click Maverick Wizard
- Wait for Maverick Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu. It is shown in the screen below.
- Hover over Tomb Raider Build 18.0 and then Click Install button.
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for file download to finish. When the instalation is finished then proceed to the next step.
- Click OK and then close the app to restart it again.
After the app has closed, you can now re-open Kodi to see your Build installed and ready for use.
After reading the above article about “How to Install Tomb Raider Build on Kodi Leia 18.2”, I hope now you understand the concept. Now you can easily Install the addon on your KodiTv app. If you find any problem during Installation, You can contact us anytime. Please keep visiting our site for more articles on KodiTV. We cover all the latest topics.