Overview about the article:
The following article covers a step by step guide to Install Streamline Kodi Build on Leia 18. Leia 18 is the latest build on Kodi. This build support many addons and repositorys, Streamline Kodi Build is one of them.
Installation of a Kodiaddon is a easy thing if you are well aware about the steps. However, If you are new to kodi, Then this article is for you. In this article, You will find a step by step guide to Install Streamline Kodi Build on Leia 18. Streamline is a Kodi Build that was created for use on Kodi 18 Leia. It is extremely fast and powerful, yet comes in a small enough size to work on nearly any device.
Tip for Kodi Users:
If you are old Kodi user, Then you must be aware about the fact that viewing Copywrited content on Kodi is illegal. So it is always advised to use a good VPN. A good VPN can help you save from those legal consequences.
Step by Step guide to Install Streamline Kodi addon:
- Launch Kodi app on your device. It may be a Android/IOS/Firestick or any other.
- Click the Settings icon
- Choose File Manager
- Click Add source option on the left side of the screen as shown below.
- Click <None> option and proceed to the next step.
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://whizkid.one/wizard and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type wizard or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Choose Add-ons menu item
- Choose the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file.
- This will prompt you to allow unknown sources. Click Settings and switch it on.
- Click toggle next to Unknown Sources to turn on
- Choose Yes when It asks for permission to grant access.
- This will take you back to zip file installation. Click Install from zip file again
- Select wizard or other name you assigned the media source
- Click plugin.program.Whiz-Kid-Installer.zip
- Wait for Whiz Kid Wizard Add-on installed message to appear. A pop up will appear.
- Click Dismiss when the add on browser option appears.
- Click Continue
- Select Build Menu
- Choose STREAMLINE
- Click Standard Install option in this step.
- Click Yes, Install. After this the Installation will start.
- Once finished, Kodi will force close and the build will finish installing.
Now all you have to do is restart the app and you are all set to view videos on this addon.
We hope you liked our article. After reading this article your doubts regarding the Installation of Kodi addon should be cleared. You can share your experience with us by commenting in the comment box. This will help us improve our work.
For more articles on loditv, Please refer to our site.