Overview about the Article:
In this article, You will find a tutorial on “How to Install Smokin Kodi Build on Leia 18”. If you are a Kodi user, Then this article is for you. In this article, There is a step to step guide to help with the addon Installation. Please read the whole article carefully to know the guidelines.
If you like the article, you are requested to recommend it to your other Kodi friends. we have personally tested the steps.
Special Note for Kodi Users:
Always use a good VPN to use Kodi. There are many contents or vides which may be subject to copyright. So, In order to save yourself from any trouble, Always use a good VPN.
Guide to Install Smokin Kodi Addon:
- Launch Kodi app from the home screen of your device.
- Click the settings icon . Refer to the image below.
- Click System option in the down right side of the screen.
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on. You can turn it on by clicking on the toogle button.
- In the next screen, It will ask you for “yes” or “no”. Click on the “Yes” option.
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager option on the top left side of the screen.
- Click Add source option on the left side of the screen.
- Click <None> option as shown in the figure below.
- Type the following url exactly as shown here – http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ and click OK
- Type the link in the space provided and click OK button as shown in the figure.
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file option. Refer to theimage below
- Choose mavrepo or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.maverickrepo.zip
- All you need to do now is wait for the installation to complete and wait for the pop up message to appear.
- Click Install From repository
- Choose MaverickTV Repo as shown in the figure below.
- Click Program add-ons
- Choose Maverick Wizard
- Click Install option.
- Wait for Maverick Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- When the Mav wizard opens, click Builds button.
- Hover over Smokin and Click Install
- Choose Yes, Install option. It will Install the addon
- Wait for file download to finish
- Click OK
After the Installation is complete. Close the applicationa nd open it again. The adon will be Installed till that time.
After reading this article, Now you know how to Install this Kodi addon. If you liked our article, Then Please share it with your friends. It would mean a lot to us if you drop a comment regaring your experience with our article. For more interesting articles on Koditv, Keep visiting us. We have a large variety of articles regarding different addons.
Don’t hesiate to ask if you have any query. We are hgappy to help you.