Introduction about the Article:
This article contains a step by step guide about “How to Install Nole Cinema Kodi Addon” on Kodi. The purpose of writing this article on “Nole Cinema Addon” is for information purpose only. Those people who find it difficult to understand may refer to this article.
If you are interested in Kodi and it’s features, Then this article is for you. carefully go through the whole article and follow the steps in order to add a addon.
What is Nole Cinema Addon:
Nole Cinema is a Kodi 1-click-to-play video add-on from Ring of Saturn Repository. It is one of those addons, That allows you to stream movies and series of different Generes.
Nole Cinema Addon is available free of cost however, kodi always recommends to use a VPN. VPN is necessary for privacy and security purpose.
Steps to Install Nole Cinema Addon:
- Step I: Click on the “System Settings icon” on the top left corner.
- Step II: Click on the “File Manager Icon”
- Step III: There’s an “Add Source Icon”. Click on it
- Step IV: Click On the “None” Option.
- Step V: Type in the URL: http://www.planet-universe.co.uk/ and click OK
- Step VI: In the next box down name it rings and click OK
- Step VII: Properly check if everything is correct and click OK button.
- Step VIII: Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Step IX: Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Step X: Click Install from zip file
- Step XI: A box will pop open select rings
- Step XII: Click repository.rings.zip option.
- Step XIII: Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Ring of Saturn Repository Installed
- Step XIV: Click Install from repository
- Step XV: Click the option Ring of Saturn Repository
- Step XVI: Click on Video Add-ons
- Step XVII: Now Click on Nole Cinema
- Step XVIII: Click Install option now.
- Step XIX: For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK option.
If you follow the above steps carefully, Then you can for sure add Nole Cinema Addon in Kodi. After reading the above article, Now you understand, how to add the plugin.
For more information on Kodi Addons, Simply visit our site