Overview of the article:
This article is about a topic which is asked by many people nowadays. The topic was of such Importance that It forced me to write about It. The name of the topic is “How to Install Kodi Bae repository”.
This question is asked by many people. If you are one of those guys who want to know about it, read the full article. I won’t recommend you to skip any paragraph even If you know how to operate Kodi.
what is Kodi Bae repository:
It is one of the most trending Kodi repository demanded by people now adays. With the release of this repository, Some new addons were also added. The addons include Exodus Kodi, Sportsdevil, cCloud TV, 9Anime, Release Hub, and more. This is an independent Kodi repository maintained by add-on developer Kodi Bae. If you want a source for essential add-ons that you haven’t been able to find elsewhere, then this is a repository that you will want to check out.
You guys need to remember that while using Kodi, VPN is important to avoid legal sonsequences.
Guide to Install Kodi Bae repository:
Here’s how to install the Kodi Bae Repo to your Kodi system:
- As the Kodi Bae repo is not hosted online, We need to do is head to the developer’s GitHub page. From here we will download a zip file of the repo and use this zip to install the repo on our Kodi system. Visit the link given for github Installation https://github.com/kodibae
- In the next step you’ll see a subheading that says Popular repositories. Click on repository.kodibae link as shown in the figure.
- There are variety of options available. Click on repository.kodibae .
- Find the file called repository.kodibae-1.0.0.zip and click on it
- Now You can see View Raw in it. There’s a Download button available and select it.
- Your web browser will ask you what you want to do with the zip file: open it or save it. We want to save it to an easily accessible location such as the desktop
- After the previous step is done, open up Kodi app.
- Now we will go back to the Kodi home screen
- Click on Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Click on the icon that looks like an open box
- Click on Install from zip file option available there.
- A window will appear titled Install from zip file which lists a directory of files on your system.
- There’s repository.kodibae-1.0.0.zip. Click on this file
- Wait for the notification once the installation completed.
- Now the repository installation is all set for your use.
I hope you liked this article. This article was prepared after proper tests and according to the ease of people reading it. If you liked this article, Please drop a comment to let us know. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you face any query.
keep visiting this site for more information.